Katrina's Blog.
this site the web

Reflection on Brainstorming

I had a hard time coming up with ideas for my personal essay. I had a couple ideas but, I didn't know how I could get my personal experiences to connect with my readers. After sitting at my computer desk for hours, I gave up and laid in bed. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I got out of bed and began jotting down ideas rapidly over at my desk. My personal essay is based upon fear and nervousness, more along the lines of getting over certain fears so I'm not as nervous in the future. I thought this was a great topic to write about because everyone has had a time in their life that they had a fear they needed to conquer, or felt somewhat nervous about something. My essay is how I began coping with my Social Anxiety Disorder.

1 comments:

Caitlin said...

that is a good topic, i have a bad fear of loved ones dying, its weird i think about it WAY too much. good topic tho.

Post a Comment